Placing collectively a compelling case examine is without doubt one of the strongest methods for showcasing your product and attracting future prospects. Nevertheless it’s simpler mentioned than accomplished. On this publish, we’ll go over the definition of a case examine and the perfect examples to encourage you.
What’s a case examine?
A case examine is an in depth story of one thing your organization did. It features a starting — typically discussing a battle, a proof of what occurred subsequent, and a decision that explains how the corporate solved or improved on one thing.
A case examine proves how your product has helped different firms by demonstrating real-life outcomes. Not solely that, however case research sometimes comprise quotes by the shopper, so it’s not only a advertising commercial the place you reward your individual product. Quite, different firms are praising your organization — and there’s no stronger advertising materials than a verbal advice or testimonial. An important case examine can be full of analysis and stats to again up factors made a few challenge’s outcomes.
There are myriad ways to use case studies in your marketing strategy. From that includes them in your web site to together with them on a gross sales presentation, a case examine is a robust, persuasive instrument that exhibits prospects why they need to work with you — straight from one other buyer. Writing one from scratch is tough, although, which is why we’ve created a group of case examine templates so that you can get began.
Fill out the shape under to entry the free case examine templates.
There’s no higher method to generate extra leads than by writing case studies. However with out case examine examples to attract inspiration from, it may be tough to jot down impactful research that persuade guests to submit a type.
Advertising and marketing Case Research Examples
That can assist you create a pretty and high-converting case examine, we have put collectively a listing of a few of our favorites. Have a look, and let these examples encourage your subsequent sensible case examine design.
These case research clearly present the worth proposition of every product and in addition show how every firm benefited in each the quick and long run utilizing quantitative knowledge. In different phrases, you don’t get simply good statements, like “This firm helped us lots!” You see precise change inside the agency via numbers and figures.
You’ll be able to put your learnings into motion with HubSpot’s Free Case Study Templates. Accessible as customized designs and text-based paperwork, these templates may be uploaded to your CMS or despatched off to prospects as you see match.
1. “How Handled Scaled from Zero to 121 Locations in 18 Months with the Help of the HubSpot CRM Platform,” by HubSpot
What’s attention-grabbing about this case examine is the best way it leads with the shopper. That displays a significant HubSpot cornerstone, which is to all the time clear up for the shopper first. The copy leads with a short description of why the CEO of Dealt with based the corporate and why he thought Dealt with may benefit from adopting a CRM. The case examine additionally opens up with one key knowledge level about Dealt with’s success utilizing HubSpot, specifically that it grew to 121 areas.
Discover that this case examine makes use of combined media. Sure, there’s a quick video, but it surely’s elaborated upon within the further textual content on the web page. So whereas your case research can use one or the opposite, do not be afraid to mix written copy with visuals to emphasise the challenge’s success.
Key Learnings from the HubSpot Case Research Instance
- Give the case examine a private contact by specializing in the CEO slightly than the corporate itself.
- Use multimedia to interact web site guests as they learn the case examine.
This is a design firm that is aware of lead with simplicity in its case research. As quickly because the customer arrives on the web page, they’re greeted with a giant, daring photograph and the title of the case examine — which simply so occurs to summarize how IDEO helped its consumer. It summarizes the case examine in three snippets: The problem, the influence, and the result.
Instantly, IDEO communicates its influence — the corporate helped Toronto Pearson Worldwide Airport reply to the COVID-19 pandemic — but it surely would not cease there. Because the person scrolls down, the problem, influence, and end result are elaborated upon with complete (however not overwhelming) copy that outlines what that course of regarded like, replete with quotes and extra visuals.
Key Learnings from the IDEO Case Research Instance
- Cut up up the takeaways of your case research into three simple snippets: The problem, the influence you had, and the result.
- At all times use visuals and pictures to complement the case examine expertise, particularly if it’s a complete case examine.
3. “Rozum Robotics intensifies its PR game with Awario,” by Awario
On this case examine, Awario greets the person with a abstract straightaway — so if you happen to’re feeling as much as studying your complete case examine, you’ll be able to scan the snapshot and perceive how the corporate serves its prospects. The case examine then contains bounce hyperlinks to a number of sections, corresponding to “Firm Profile,” “Rozum Robotics’ Pains,” “Problem,” “Answer,” and “Outcomes and Enhancements.”
The sparse copy and outstanding headings present that you simply don’t want loads of elaborate info to point out the worth of your services. Like the opposite case examine examples on this listing, it contains visuals and quotes to show the effectiveness of the corporate’s efforts. The case examine ends with a bulleted listing that exhibits the outcomes.
Key Learnings from the Awario Robotics Case Research Instance
- Create a desk of contents to make your case examine simpler to navigate.
- Embrace a bulleted listing of the outcomes you achieved on your consumer.
4. “Chevrolet DTU,” by Carol H. Williams
For those who’ve labored with an organization that’s well-known, use solely the title within the title — like Carol H. Williams, one of many nation’s prime promoting businesses, does right here. The “DTU,” which stands for “Uncover the Surprising,” instantly generates curiosity since you wish to discover out what the initials imply.
Carol H. Williams retains your curiosity on this case examine by utilizing a mix of headings, pictures, and movies to explain the challenges, targets, options, and achievements of the challenge. The case examine closes with bullet factors that summarize the important thing advantages Chevrolet’s Uncover the Surprising Journalism Fellowship earned in the course of the challenge.
Key Learnings from the Carol H. Williams Case Research Instance
- For those who’ve labored with a giant model earlier than, think about solely utilizing the title within the title — simply sufficient to pique curiosity.
- Use a mix of headings and subheadings to information customers via the case examine.
Fractl makes use of each textual content and graphic design on their Porch.com case examine to immerse the viewer in a extra attention-grabbing person expertise. For example, as you scroll, you will see the outcomes are illustrated in an infographic-design type in addition to the textual content itself.
Additional down the web page, they use icons like a coronary heart and a circle as an example their pitch angles, and graphs to showcase their outcomes. Quite than writing which publications have talked about Porch.com throughout Fractl’s marketing campaign, they integrated the media retailers’ icons for additional visible variety.
Key Learnings from the Fractl Case Research Instance
- Let photos communicate for you by incorporating graphs, logos, and icons all all through the case examine.
- Begin the case examine by straight away stating the important thing outcomes, like Fractl does, as a substitute of placing the outcomes all the best way on the backside.
6. “The Met,” by Fantasy
What’s one of the simplest ways to showcase the responsiveness and person interface of a web site? In all probability by diving proper into it with a collection of easy showcases— which is strictly what Fantasy does on their case examine web page for the Metropolitan Museum of Artwork. They hold the web page easy and clear, inviting you to assessment their redesign of the Met’s web site feature-by-feature.
Every part is easy, displaying a single piece of the brand new web site’s interface, in order that customers aren’t overwhelmed with info and might deal with what most issues.
For those who’re extra concerned about textual content, you’ll be able to learn the target for every function. Fantasy understands that, as a possible buyer, that is all it’s worthwhile to know. Scrolling additional, you are greeted with a easy “Contact Us” CTA.
Key Learnings from the Fantasy Case Research Instance
- You don’t have to jot down a ton of textual content to create an excellent case examine. Give attention to the answer you delivered itself.
- Embrace a CTA on the backside inviting guests to contact you.
7. “Rovio: How Rovio Grew Into a Gaming Superpower,” by App Annie
In case your consumer had loads of constructive issues to say about you, take a be aware from App Annie’s Rovio case examine and open up with a quote out of your consumer. The case examine additionally closes with a quote, in order that the case examine doesn’t seem to be a advertising materials written by your advertising workforce however a narrative that’s taken straight out of your consumer’s mouth. It features a photograph of a Rovio worker, too.
One other factor this instance does effectively? It instantly features a hyperlink to the product that Rovio used (specifically, App Annie Intelligence) on the very prime of the case examine. The case examine closes with a call-to-action button prompting customers to e book a demo.
Key Learnings from the App Annie Case Research Instance
- Characteristic quotes out of your consumer at the start and finish of the case examine.
- Embrace a point out of the product proper at the start and immediate customers to be taught extra in regards to the product.
Bitly takes a special method to text-heavy case research, by offering their case examine of ecommerce firm Vissla in PDF type. The case examine is clear and simply scannable, with sections divided into “The Aim”, “High Omnichannel Obstacles”, and pictures of “The Set-Up” and “The Launch.” The downloadable PDF format makes the case examine really feel like an unique behind-the-scenes look, and makes use of colours and textual content that align with Bitly’s model.
For the reason that PDF opens in a separate browser, it is simpler for the viewer to keep away from distractions as they scroll via the pages.
Key Learnings from the Bitly Case Research Instance
- A PDF case examine is a superb method to sum up the important thing details of a examine.
- Use a horizontal format within the PDF to gibe a better sense of house and hold it underneath ten pages.
9. “In-Depth Performance Marketing Case Study,” by Swap
Swap is a global advertising company primarily based in Malta that knocks it out of the park with this case examine. Its greatest problem is successfully speaking what it did for its consumer with out ever revealing the consumer’s title. It additionally successfully retains non-marketers within the loop by together with a glossary of phrases on web page 4.
The PDF case examine reads like a compelling analysis article, together with titles like “In-Depth Efficiency Advertising and marketing Case Research,” “State of affairs,” and “Strategy,” in order that readers get a high-level overview of what the consumer wanted and why they approached Swap. It additionally features a totally different web page for every technique. For example, if you happen to’d solely be concerned about hiring Swap for optimizing your Fb advertisements, you’ll be able to skip to web page 10 to see how they did it.
The PDF is fourteen pages lengthy however options large fonts and loads of white house, so viewers can simply skim it in just a few minutes.
Key Learnings from the Swap Case Research Instance
- If you wish to go into specialised info, embrace a glossary of phrases in order that non-specialists can simply perceive.
- Shut with a CTA web page in your case examine PDF and embrace contact info for potential shoppers.
10. “Gila River,” by OH Companions
Let photos communicate for you, like OH Companions did on this case examine. Whilst you’ll instantly come throughout a heading and a few textual content if you land on this case examine web page, you’ll get the majority of the case examine via examples of precise work OH Companions did for its consumer. You will note OH Companions’s work in a billboard, journal, and video. This instantly communicates to web site guests that in the event that they work with OH Companions, their enterprise can be seen in every single place.
And like the opposite case research right here, it closes with a abstract of what the agency achieved for its consumer in an eye catching means.
Key Learnings from the OH Companions Case Research Instance
- Let the visuals communicate by together with examples of the particular work you probably did on your consumer — which is particularly helpful for branding and advertising businesses.
- At all times shut out together with your achievements and the way it impacted your consumer.
11. “Facing a Hater,” by Digitas
Digitas’ case examine web page for Sprite’s #ILOVEYOUHATER marketing campaign retains it transient whereas speaking the important thing details of Digitas’ work for the favored soda model. The web page opens with an impactful picture of 100 folks going through a single man. It seems, that man is the most important “bully” in Argentina, and the folks going through him are these whom he’s bullied earlier than.
Scrolling down, it is apparent that Digitas stored Sprite on the forefront of their technique, however greater than that, they used actual folks as their point of interest. They leveraged the Twitter API to drag knowledge from Tweets that individuals had really tweeted to search out the id of the most important “hater” within the nation. That turned out to be @AguanteElCofler, a Twitter person who has since been suspended.
Key Learnings from the Digitas Case Research Instance
- If a video was a part of your work on your consumer, be sure you embrace essentially the most impactful screenshot because the heading.
- Don’t be afraid to supply particulars on the way you helped your consumer obtain their objectives, together with the instruments you leveraged.
12. “Better Experiences for All,” by HermanMiller
HermanMiller sells glossy, utilitarian furnishings with no frills and excessive performance, and that ethos extends to its case examine web page for a hospital in Dubai.
What first attracted me to this case examine was the gorgeous video on the prime and the clear person expertise. Person expertise issues lots in a case examine. It determines whether or not customers will hold studying or depart. One other notable facet of this case examine is that the video contains close-captioning for better accessibility, and customers have the choice of increasing the CC and looking via the textual content.
HermanMiller’s case examine additionally provides a formidable quantity of knowledge packed in just some quick paragraphs for these wanting to know the nuances of their technique. It closes out with a quote from their consumer and, most essential, the listing of furnishings merchandise that the hospital bought from the model.
Key Learnings from the Digitas Case Research Instance
- Shut out with a listing of merchandise that customers should purchase instantly after studying the case examine.
- Embrace accessibility options corresponding to closed captioning and evening mode to make your case examine extra user-friendly.
13. “Capital One on AWS,” by Amazon
Do you’re employed constantly together with your shoppers? Think about structuring your case examine web page like Amazon did on this stellar case examine instance. As a substitute of simply that includes one article about Capital One and the way it benefited from utilizing AWS, Amazon incorporates a collection of articles which you can then entry if you happen to’re concerned about studying extra. It goes all the best way again to 2016, all with totally different tales that function Capital One’s achievements utilizing AWS.
This may increasingly look unattainable for a small agency, however you don’t must go to excessive measures and do it for each single considered one of your shoppers. You possibly can select the one you most want to deal with and set up a contact each in your aspect and your consumer’s for developing with the content material. Examine in yearly and write a brand new piece. These don’t must be lengthy, both — 5 hundred to eight hundred phrases will do.
Key Learnings from the Amazon AWS Case Research Instance
- Write a brand new article every year that includes considered one of your shoppers, then embrace hyperlinks to these articles in a single large case examine web page.
- Think about together with exterior articles as effectively that emphasize your consumer’s success of their trade.
14. “Autodesk’s Customer Events team is 50% more efficient with Asana,” by Asana
Whereas Asana’s case examine design seems initially text-heavy, there’s good motive — it reads like a inventive story, and is instructed solely from the shopper’s perspective. For example, Asana is aware of you will not belief its phrase alone on its spectacular product, so that they let Joël St-Pierre, Head of Undertaking Administration Workplace at Autodesk, inform you as a substitute: “Accountability, visibility, and discoverability are benefits that come from correct challenge administration and utilizing the best instruments.”
Each on occasion, Asana incorporates a quote from St-Pierre to interrupt up the wall of textual content and humanize the case examine. All the case examine reads like an in-depth interview, and captivates the reader via inventive storytelling. Much more, Asana contains in-depth element of how Autodesk makes use of Asana, together with setting automation guidelines and leveraging the app’s native type instrument.
Key Learnings from the Asana Instance
- Embrace quotes out of your clientthroughout the case examine.
- Present in depth element on how your consumer labored with you or used your product.
15. “Rips Sewed, Brand Love Reaped,” by Amp Company
Amp Company’s Patagonia advertising technique aimed to attraction to a brand new viewers via guerilla advertising efforts and a coast-to-coast roadtrip. Their case examine web page successfully conveys a voyager theme, full with actual photographs of Patagonia prospects from throughout the U.S., and a map of the expedition. Personally, I preferred Amp Company’s storytelling method finest, which captures viewers’ consideration start-to-finish just because it is an intriguing and distinctive method to advertising.
Key Learnings from the Amp Company Instance
- Open up with a abstract that communicates who your consumer is and why they reached out to you.
- Like within the different case examine examples, you’ll wish to shut out with a quantitative listing of your achievements.
16. “NetApp,” by Evisort
Evisort opens up its NetApp case examine with an at-a-glance overview of the consumer. It’s crucial to all the time deal with the consumer in your case examine — not in your wonderful product and equally wonderful workforce. By opening up with a snapshot of the consumer’s firm, Evisort instantly locations the deal with the consumer.
This case examine instance checks all of the packing containers for an excellent case examine that’s informative, thorough, and compelling. It contains quotes from the consumer and particulars in regards to the challenges NetApp confronted in the course of the COVID pandemic. It closes out with a quote from the consumer and with a hyperlink to obtain the case examine in PDF format, which is extremely essential if you would like your case examine to be accessible in a greater diversity of codecs.
Key Learnings from the Evisort Instance
- Place the main target instantly in your consumer by together with a snapshot of their firm.
- Point out difficult eras, corresponding to a pandemic or recession, to point out how your organization may help your consumer succeed even throughout tough occasions.
17. “Copernicus Land Monitoring – CLC+ Core,” by Cloudflight
Together with extremely specialised info in your case examine is an efficient method to present prospects that you simply’re not simply attempting to get their enterprise. You’re deep inside their trade, too, and keen to be taught all the things it’s worthwhile to be taught to create an answer that works particularly for them.
Cloudflight does a splendid job at that in its Copernicus Land Monitoring case examine. Whereas the knowledge could also be tough to learn at first look, it’ll seize the curiosity of prospects who’re within the environmental trade. It thus exhibits Cloudflight’s worth as a associate way more successfully than a basic case examine would.
The web page is complete and ends with a compelling call-to-action — “In search of an answer that automates, and enhances your Huge Information system? Are you combating massive datasets and accessibility? We might be completely satisfied to advise and help you!” The clear, whitespace-heavy web page is an efficient instance of utilizing a case examine to seize future leads.
Key Learnings from the Cloudflight Case Research Instance
- Don’t be afraid to get technical in your rationalization of what you probably did on your consumer.
- Embrace a snapshot of the gross sales consultant prospects ought to attain out to, particularly when you’ve got totally different gross sales reps for various industries, like Cloudflight does.
For those who’re focusing on massive enterprises with a protracted buying cycle, you’ll wish to embrace a wealth of knowledge in an simply transferable format. That’s what Textel does right here in its PDF case examine for Valvoline. It greets the person with an eye catching headline that instantly exhibits the worth of utilizing Textel. Valvoline noticed a big return on funding from utilizing the platform.
One other smart move on this case examine is the highlighting of the consumer’s quote by placing it in inexperienced font, and doing the identical factor for the shoppers’ outcomes. For those who’re in a rush, it’s also possible to check out the “At a Look” column to get the important thing details of the case examine, beginning with details about Valvoline.
Key Learnings from the Textel Case Research Instance
- Embrace your consumer’s ROI proper within the title of the case examine.
- Add an “At a Look” column to your case examine PDF to make it simple to get insights while not having to learn the entire textual content.
19. “Hunt Club and Happeo — a tech-enabled love story,” by Happeo
On this blog-post-like case examine, Happeo instantly opens with a quote from the consumer, then dives right into a compelling heading: “Expertise on the forefront of Hunt Membership’s technique.” For those who’re investigating Happeo as an answer and think about your agency to be technology-driven, this is able to instantly make you wish to know why the consumer selected to work with Happeo. It additionally successfully communicates the software program’s worth proposition with out sounding prefer it’s from the in-house advertising workforce.
Each paragraph is a quote written from the shopper’s perspective. Later down the web page, the case examine additionally dives into “the options that modified the sport for Hunt Membership,” giving Happeo an opportunity to spotlight among the platform’s most salient options.
Key Learnings from the Happeo Case Research Instance
- Think about writing everything of the case examine from the angle of the shopper.
- Embrace a listing of the options that satisfied your consumer to go together with you.
20. “Red Sox Season Campaign,” by CTP Boston
What’s nice about CTP’s case examine web page for his or her Pink Sox Season Marketing campaign is their mixture of video, pictures, and textual content. A video routinely begins enjoying if you go to the web page, and as you scroll, you will see further embedded movies of Pink Sox gamers, a compilation of print advertisements, and social media pictures you’ll be able to click on to enlarge. On the backside, it says “Learn how we will do one thing related on your model.” The web page is clear, cohesive, and aesthetically-pleasing, inviting viewers to understand the well-roundedness of CTP’s marketing campaign for Boston’s beloved baseball workforce.
Key Learnings from the CTP Case Research Instance
- Embrace a video within the heading of the case examine.
- Shut with a call-to-action that makes leads wish to flip into prospects.
21. “Acoustic,” by Real
Generally, easy is essential. Real’s case examine for Acoustic is simple and minimal, with just some quick paragraphs, together with “Reimagining the B2B web site expertise,” “Talking to entrepreneurs 1:1,” and “Inventing Collectively.” After the core of the case examine, we then see a quote from Acoustic’s CMO and the outcomes Real achieved for the corporate.
The simplicity of the web page permits the reader to deal with each the visible elements and the copy. The web page shows Real’s model persona effectively, whereas providing the viewer all the mandatory info they want.
Key Learnings from the CTP Case Research Instance
- You don’t want to jot down lots to create an excellent case examine. Maintain it easy.
- At all times embrace quantifiable knowledge as an example the outcomes you achieved on your consumer.
22. “Using Apptio Targetprocess Automated Rules in Wargaming,” by Apptio
Apptio’s case examine for Wargaming summarizes three key items of knowledge proper at the start: The objectives, the obstacles, and the outcomes. Readers then have the chance to proceed studying — or they’ll stroll away proper then with the knowledge they want. This case examine additionally excels in protecting the human curiosity issue by formatting the knowledge like an interview.
The piece is well-organized and makes use of compelling headers to maintain the reader engaged. Regardless of its size, Apptio’s case examine is interesting sufficient to maintain viewer’s consideration. Each Apptio case examine ends with a “advice for different firms” part, the place the consumer can provide recommendation for different firms which might be searching for an identical answer however aren’t certain get began.
Key Learnings from the Apptio Case Research Instance
- Put your consumer in an advisory position by giving them the chance to present suggestions to different firms which might be studying the case examine.
- Embrace the takeaways from the case examine proper at the start so prospects instantly get what they want.
23. “Airbnb + Zendesk: building a powerful solution together,” by Zendesk
Zendesk’s Airbnb case examine reads like a weblog publish, and focuses equally on Zendesk and Airbnb, highlighting a real partnership between the businesses. To captivate readers, it begins like this: “Midway across the globe is a spot to stick with your title on it. At the least for a weekend.” The piece focuses on telling a superb story, and gives images of gorgeous Airbnb areas. In a case examine meant to spotlight Zendesk’s helpfulness, nothing may very well be extra genuine than their determination to deal with Airbnb’s service in such nice element.
Key Learnings from the Zendesk Case Research Instance
- Embrace pictures of your consumer’s choices — not essentially of the service or product you offered. Discover how Zendesk doesn’t embrace screenshots of its product.
- Embrace a call-to-action proper at the start of the case examine. Zendesk offers you two choices: to discover a answer or begin a trial.
24. “Biobot Customer Success Story: Rollins College, Winter Park, Florida,” by Biobot
Like among the different prime examples on this listing, Biobot opens its case examine with a quote from its consumer, which captures the worth proposition of working with Biobot. It mentions the COVID pandemic and goes into particulars in regards to the challenges the consumer confronted throughout this time.
This case examine is structured extra like a information article than a conventional case examine, and this format can work in additional formal industries the place decision-makers have to see in-depth details about the case. Make sure to check totally different strategies and measure engagement.
Key Learnings from the Biobot Case Research Instance
- Point out environmental, public well being, or financial emergencies and the way you helped your consumer get previous such tough occasions.
- Be at liberty to jot down the case examine like a standard weblog publish, however be sure you check totally different strategies to search out the one which finest works for you.
25. “Discovering Cost Savings With Efficient Decision Making,” by Gartner
You do not all the time want a ton of textual content or a video to convey your message — typically, you simply want just a few paragraphs and bullet factors. Gartner does a implausible job of shortly offering the elemental statistics a possible buyer would wish to know, with out boggling down their readers with dense paragraphs. The case examine closes with a shaded field that summarizes the influence that Gartner had on its consumer. It closes with a quote and a call-to-action to “Study Extra.”
Key Learnings from the Gartner Case Research Instance
- Be at liberty to maintain the case examine quick.
- Embrace a call-to-action on the backside that takes the reader to a web page that the majority pertains to them.
26. “Bringing an Operator to the Game,” by Redapt
This case examine instance by Redapt is one other nice demonstration of the facility of summarizing your case examine’s takeaways proper initially of the examine. Redapt contains three easy-to-scan columns: “The issue,” “the answer,” and “the result.” However its most notable function is a bit titled “Second of readability,” which exhibits why this specific challenge was tough or difficult.
The part is shaded in inexperienced, making it inconceivable to overlook. Redapt does the identical factor for every case examine. In the identical means, you must spotlight the “turning level” for each you and your consumer if you had been working towards an answer.
Key Learnings from the Redapt Case Research Instance
- Spotlight the turning level for each you and your consumer in the course of the solution-seeking course of.
- Use the identical construction (together with the identical headings) on your case research to make them simple to scan and skim.
27. “Virtual Call Center Sees 300% Boost In Contact Rate,” by Convoso
Convoso’s PDF case examine for Digital Market Media instantly mentions the outcomes that the consumer achieved and takes benefit of white house. On the very second web page, the case examine instantly presents extra impactful outcomes. It’s colourful and interesting and closes with an expansion that prompts readers to request a demo.
Key Learnings from the Convoso Case Research Instance
- Listing the outcomes of your work proper at the start of the case examine.
- Use colour to distinguish your case examine from others. Convoso’s instance is without doubt one of the most colourful ones on this listing.
28. “Ensuring quality of service during a pandemic,” by Ericsson
Ericsson’s case examine web page for Orange Spain is a superb instance of utilizing various written and visible media — corresponding to movies, graphs, and quotes — to showcase the success a consumer skilled. All through the case examine, Ericsson gives hyperlinks to product and repair pages customers may discover related as they’re studying the examine.
For example, underneath the heading “Preloaded with the facility of automation,” Ericsson mentions its Ericsson Operations Engine product, then hyperlinks to that product web page. It closes the case examine with a hyperlink to a different product web page.
Key Learnings from the Ericsson Case Research Instance
- Hyperlink to product pages all through the case examine in order that readers can be taught extra in regards to the answer you provide.
- Use multimedia to interact customers as they learn the case examine.
Begin creating your case examine.
Now that you’ve an excellent listing of examples of case research, take into consideration a subject you need to jot down about that highlights your organization or work you probably did with a buyer.
A buyer’s success story is essentially the most persuasive advertising materials you possibly can ever create. With a robust portfolio of case research, you’ll be able to guarantee prospects know why they need to provide you with their enterprise versus a competitor.
Editor’s be aware: This publish was initially revealed in August 2018 and has been up to date for comprehensiveness.